Damn. Martyr ka.
because we never know what’s going to happen years from now. but I can promise you for today tomorrow and the next day and the next and the next 💗
A candle for knowledge, for health, for family, for success and one for love. In our trip to Cebu, we visited the Sto. Nino Basilica where ladies in their colored costumes danced the Sinulog. It is a ritualistic dance prayer for Sto. Nino while asking to bless candles of various colors and their representations. This one, of red, is among the only three candles I got for me and my friends. Well, today I decided to light it, hoping that someday, somehow, somewhere, I will get my blessing.
little bit of both. Okay, maybe a little more naked
And naked :)
You may be tempted to make up your own rules, Libra, because you really aren’t happy with the ones before you. Be careful of doing so without first understanding the full implications for you and the people around you. By all means, if you feel like certain things just aren’t right, take steps to change them. There’s no reason that you have to stay within traditional constraints.
- Sagittarius and Gemini: This is a combination based on friendship. They approach the adventures of life head on, and together. While they are driven to travel for differing reasons, they do make excellent travel companions. Sagittarius is excited by the new ideas continually offered up by Gemini, and Gemini is always entertained by Sagittarius’ quick wit.
- Leo and Capricorn: Capricorn and Leo bring out the best in each other in a relationship. Both are of one mind when it comes to financial matters and solving problems. They both enjoy socializing (while Leo generally puts themself in the center of the party, they will at times make room for their Capricorn partner).
- Cancer and Scorpio: These two water signs create an emotional connection that runs deep. Cancer has a need for family and strong roots, and Scorpio forms a strong bond with those whom it loves. Both signs are highly intuitive, and the two signs provide each other with intellectual and emotional guidance. At times, Cancer’s calm can keep Scorpio’s possessiveness at bay.
- Libra and Pisces: Both Libras and Pisceans are strongly driven to find a soul mate. Both signs desire love, beauty, and material comforts, along with comfort of a relationship. Both signs share a love of arts and a sensitive nature, as well as a mutual love of animals. Often, Pisces may let the teacher in Libra take the lead in the relationship.
- Virgo and Libra: The Virgo‘s desire for order and perfection keeps Libra grounded, while Libra helps the Type A Virgo loosen up a bit. The strategic mind of Libra also meshes well with Virgo’s logic. Both enjoy intellectual pursuits and growth, and this sign pairing can be indicative of a pair of very loyal lovers.
i was browsing around to kill time and i found this piece made by a friend almost 3 years ago.. i wonder how he writes now, and what he writes about.. :)
Imagine the birds singing in the forest of peace
the Love of the love birds when they fell asleep-
Imagine the ocean in the middle of the night
the sound of their calmness that makes everything nice
Imagine the trees when they dance with the wind
the coolness of their leaves that makes everything green
Imagine the butterflies how colorful their wings
beauty that they have never seen
Imagine the clouds how lovely they are
they make the perfect form even from afar
Well I guess when you have done imagining those things-
You will know how much I feel about you-
Because every time I close my eyes and think of you-
I FEEL the HAPPINESS and that’s really true
A Special Citation.
I just tear up when i remember those moments when mom would tell me “magpahinga ka naman; magkakasakit ka na sa ginagawa mo” and I respond by “ma, hindi pwede.. kailangan kong gawin ‘to, kailangan kong tapusin ‘to”
Somehow, being recognized for all your hard work and contribution to the college was very much relieving. It feels as though, everything I’ve been doing was appreciated. Certainly, the feeling I got while receiving such acknowledgement, is one that I could cherish forever.